Payment and Insurance FAQs
1. Which payment options do you accept?
For your convenience we offer low monthly payment options with our Care Credit charge card. We also accept:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
Payment arrangements can be made, and financing is also available.
2. Which insurance companies do you accept?
We are a provider for:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna Vision
- Eye Care Direct
- Pacificare/Eye Specialists
- United Health Care
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Additional providers pending
We do not bill secondary insurance companies. They do not pay us, but will reimburse you, the insured.
3. What if my insurance is not one you provide for?
If you have any other insurance plans, we will be happy to help you receive maximum benefits by completing any insurance forms. We do ask you pay us and have your insurance company reimburse you.
4. What insurance information do I need to bring to the office with me?
If you have an insurance ID card, please bring that in with you. Otherwise, let us know your insurance provider's name and we'll ask you a few questions to identifiy you when we call your insurance provider. We will ask for your vision as well as medical information each year to update your records. We provide eye medical care as well as vision care.
5. What if I do not have vision insurance?
You will need to pay for your products and services in full. For your convenience we offer low monthly payment options with our Care Credit charge card. Just stop into our office to see if you qualify.