Careers with Advanced Vision Care
Join Our Team
Do you love great customer service?
Advanced Vision Care provides "legendary" patient care. If you are enthusiastic, love to work with people, enjoy learning new skills, and work at a fast pace, we have a great career oppotunity for you. We require smiles and a professional manner. You need to understand working under pressure; e.g., multitasking, and handling the public, phones, walk-ins, staff, and doctors. The job is not difficult, but the responsibility level and standards are high — mostly due to health-care and legal standards.
Have a look at the job description below, and if you think we would be a good match, please contact us to find out more.
Our office is continually looking for candidates to fill all positions:
Skills and Requirements
- Able to learn fast
- Familiar with computer, multiple phone lines, and copier
- Not afraid of new technology or changes in procedures
- Understand importance of proper medical charting
- Able to collect a fee for service
- Able to code, bill, and collect insurance fees
- Able to remain calm
- Able to work with 12 other employees and two doctors
- Optometric knowledge and skills not required
- Medical experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Eight paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Continuing education
- Medical Insurance
- Special projects and continuing education may require an occasional weekend and short travel.
- Most education and training is on the job and online.
- The first three months are a probationary period to give both you and us the opportunity to discover our compatibility.
- Applicants are judged on stability, personality, intelligence, and character.
- Must pass a drug test and background check.